I have been tagged. I'm okay with that. She was right. Who doesn't want to talk about themselves.
Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, DO IT and pass it along
1. The most exciting job (and the time of my life that I was injured more than the rest of my life cumulatively) was galloping race horses. I LOVED it. I still get a phenomenal adrenaline rush just from WATCHING horse in the starting gate, knowing what it feels like for that huge animal to virtually vanish from beneath as they explode out of the gates. I'm pretty conflicted these days about the sport, but my personal experience with it is one of my favorites.
2. I love shoes. Abnormally, I think. I plan outfits around shoes. My favorite pair of shoes has never been worn and they sit at the top of my closet in a clear shoe box (they were a bit of an emotional purchase mom and I made together right before the wedding). Here's the weird part - I love being barefooted as much as I love shoes. That's almost oxymoronic.
3. I never thought I would marry. Ever. I wasn't opposed to it, but I just didn't see myself finding anyone that I would want to share/burden with all my weird idiosyncrasies. But I did. And now I can't imagine my life WITHOUT sharing my idiosyncrasies.
4. I went through a phase in high school where all I ate was either egg sandwiches (fried eggs & ham with cheese on toast) or steamed broccoli. Every meal, including lunch (I had to drive home from school for lunch). It lasted for about 4 months.
5. I wear my feelings on my sleeves. And I wear others feelings on my sleeves for them. I spend a lot of energy worrying about other people and their feelings. In fact, I've been known to worry more about my loved ones feelings than they do.
6. I love rain and everything that comes with it. Thunder, lightening, peace, clean sidewalks, greener grass, the smells, mud...I love it all. And I especially love dancing in it. Mmmmmmm. Better than homemade banana pudding.
There you have it. Unfortunately, all my blogging friends have already been tagged. I hope I don't get points docked off for not listing 6 others.
3 years ago