Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm Back...

It's been a long time...but I'm back. I've been inspired by my soon to be sister and a good friend from my days at AQHA. They both make me laugh and think and miss story telling.

I tried myspace for a while...but I got a little overwhelmed with the friend requests, random comments and the "hurriedness" of it all. I mean really...all those people are my "friends" anyway. And "my space" has always been my friends' space...why do we have to be so...virtual about it?

It's like the difference between living in a big city and living - oh, say...here in the winter. Myspace makes me feel anxious and frenzied...and guilty for not replying or accepting friend requests from people I don't even know. Robin's Hood is more laid back...work at your own pace - visit at your leisure. Know what I mean, Vern?
I like it here. I think I'll stay.

No comments: